Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Ncg88

New Beginnings :
You can. You will.

Topic is Sleeping.

Shehawk (original poster member #68741) posted at 6:09 AM on Sunday, April 4th, 2021

I am approaching 3 years post d day. Round two that I know of for the chex (cheating ex).

Each day I get stronger. Each day I get better. There are ups and downs. My story is ugly There will always be scars. I do still struggle to not let this take my life.

But I am a survivor. Of horrible abuse. (I believe infidelity is vicious evil soul sucking abuse.)

I lived to tell my story in the hopes that it will in some way help others.

I have excellent friends. I make a difference in people's lives and I don't miss the chex (cheating ex) and his group of cheater cheerleaders one single bit. I have so much more energy and vitality now. My life is so much better with him not in it.

Do not give up. There is hope. There is renewal. You can survive to have purpose and a new life.

"It's a slow fade...when you give yourself away" so don't do it!

posts: 1712   ·   registered: Nov. 5th, 2018   ·   location: US
id 8647951

Karmafan ( member #53810) posted at 3:42 PM on Sunday, April 4th, 2021

Great post! It sounds like you are doing great at the 3 years mark! The ups and downs will subside eventually. Keep moving forward Shehawk, the life you want is well within your reach

Me 48 XWH Irrelevant D-day 23 Feb 163 amazing, resilient kids

You are not a drop in the Ocean, you are the entire Ocean in a drop

posts: 639   ·   registered: Jun. 23rd, 2016   ·   location: UK
id 8647985

BetrayedGamer ( member #78456) posted at 8:23 PM on Sunday, April 4th, 2021

It's tough to feel that right now. Today is the first major holiday without any family (she has her whole family here, I have a brother, everyone else is out of state). Trying to enjoy having the house to myself but also feel crushing loneliness.

The other downer is reading all the stories of people that have turned the corner...1 year, 3 years, some more.

I don't want to have to wait that long. I'm barely a month into this D and don't want anymore pain. I'm ready to turn the corner end of the month, when I'll never see her again.

Me BH (51) her STBXWW (47) AP (30)
D-Day 3/14 (3 months before our 7th Anniversary)
Multiple Rs requested but she refused
She moved out May 1, D final on 6/24
No biological kids, 1 stepdaughter

posts: 157   ·   registered: Mar. 6th, 2021   ·   location: CO
id 8648039

Shehawk (original poster member #68741) posted at 12:56 AM on Monday, April 5th, 2021

Betrayed. Really sorry that you are experiencing the holiday feeling alone. I know other people will jump in and weigh in on your posts. I wish you well. I wish you peace and renewal and healing.

There are so many wonderful people out there who do appreciate good men. I personally will never waste another minute of this beautiful life with some who does not love me and want to be with me.

"It's a slow fade...when you give yourself away" so don't do it!

posts: 1712   ·   registered: Nov. 5th, 2018   ·   location: US
id 8648092
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy