Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Ncg88

General :
Will the hurt ever end!!!

Topic is Sleeping.

Wool (original poster new member #58578) posted at 2:06 AM on Wednesday, April 24th, 2024

I have been through several affairs with my WH but this time he actually left and is living with his GF. He is 56 she is 33 with a 5 year old. Together we have an adult son and a 17 year old girl. This is her senior year and he has ruined it for her because of his selfishness. Not just moving out in October and filing for divorce, but bringing AP to her games 3 days after divorce was final. She had not even told anyone about the D because she doesn’t like to talk it. Then he strolls in with a 33 year old (our son is 32) and her 5 year old. This happened twice . He now lives with his AF and I’m sure planning on marrying. He did not spend any holidays with his kids besides opening presents in his car with our daughter.(he went on a cruise with her instead) He sees her about 1 hour a week to go eat but then has made remarks that I see her more. He chooses not to. He chooses this woman over his kids. He missed so much of her senior year it is hard to believe anyone would want to miss out on their child’s life. He used to always say how she was his baby girl . It’s like a switched has flipped. I just don’t understand how selfish someone can be. And then 1 month for her studio dance ends for the year AP goes in there to sign her 5 year old up where my daughter has gone since she was 3. It is all a way to get to my daughter. I wish Hm and his AP/GF would stop forcing her down my daughters throat. After the dance studio thing she came home crying begging me to get her into a counselor. Which I had tried to do before but she wouldn’t go. I am just shocked how he could do his kids. She will remember…my son is adult and he knows everything. He actually pulled his dad out of the ballgame to tell him it was not appropriate for her to be there…my daughters senior night.

id 8834540

leafields ( Guide #63517) posted at 5:21 AM on Wednesday, April 24th, 2024

After our D, my relationship with my adult children has grown stronger. Honestly, they don't want to be involved with their dad. (He couldn't marry AP - check my bio if you want to know why) He is remarried and lives 9 hours away.

Be there for your children. They will appreciate it and they love you. You can be the strong/stable support for them. Kind of like the strong, stable river that flows and is the stability in life. There may be floods and freeze overs, but always there. He'll be more like the annoying gnat that pops up and you snort up your nose.

I'm sorry that he's such a jerk and can't be there for his children. FWIW, he won't be there for the 5-year-old, either.

BW M 34years, Dday 1: March 2018, Dday 2: August 2019, D final 2/25/21

posts: 3735   ·   registered: Apr. 21st, 2018   ·   location: Washington State
id 8834546
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy